My Photo
Name:
Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

Personal files don't lie. I am a head-down-to-earth person, hard-working, caring and helpful. And believe me, I am very patriotic. No, it's not the story of the fox and sour grapes -- I am proud to be an Indian doing my bit being in my country. Cannot tolerate hypocrites, show-offs (the world is full of 'em isn't it?). I do a bit of social service as I believe in "Maanava Sevaye Maadhava Seva".

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Hard work pays

Who said hard work is slogging and slavery? It gives you immense satisfaction when you are able to do your regular work and also help others in their job. And it is more satisfying when you get noticed for doing just that. I have recently been promoted as an Assistant Editor in the Sports Department of The Hindu/The Sportstar. Such an appreciation means a lot to the employee and I take this opportunity to thank my Editor and my employers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home