My Photo
Name:
Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

Personal files don't lie. I am a head-down-to-earth person, hard-working, caring and helpful. And believe me, I am very patriotic. No, it's not the story of the fox and sour grapes -- I am proud to be an Indian doing my bit being in my country. Cannot tolerate hypocrites, show-offs (the world is full of 'em isn't it?). I do a bit of social service as I believe in "Maanava Sevaye Maadhava Seva".

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Keep it going Kits

Never felt this feeling before, head was spinning, I was losing balance, suddenly fear grips. What's happening to me? Is age catching up? Just 37 (Gals, accept it. That is the reality, though I look 20ish). Well, all that was a couple of months back and after a brief medication, now back to normal. Had a thorough medical check up done. Cholestrol is not in range. C'mon Kits. Remember the pencil thin days. Remember the embarrassing moments when others thought you were younger to your younger sister! Get it going maan. Burn that fat. Have a strict fitness schedule. Keep walking, that's the best you can do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home